Investment Property Forum (ESG) Interest Group, (formerly known as the Sustainability Interest Group) was formed in 2006 to focus on the relationship between sustainability and the property investment market. The Group recognises sustainability to encompass environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors which are essential components of responsible property investment (RPI).
The objectives of the ESG Interest Group are to: Inform and educate the property investment community on the impact of RPI approaches, ESG risks and opportunities and related policy responses on the value of property investments.
- Identify and promote examples of best practice in RPI.
- Promote common standards pertaining to RPI approaches.
- Support property investment professionals in understanding their role in the transition to a low carbon economy.
- Full name or Short Description
- Investment Property Forum (ESG) Interest Group
- Source of definition
- Source and further information
- Date created
- Date updated